Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adding camera to my smart phone

DJS_Chimera

Reaction score
I really need some help.

Let me start at the beginning.
I installed the IP camera and it was working fine. However, I'm still not certain what happened but for some inexplicable reason the camera keeps saying offline. I tried everything and it wouldn't go back online. So I disconnected the power, hit the reset button and after a few sec the came back online. So now I go in to view it, however, it gave me an error message (can't remember exactly what) saying something like I can't see that camera. So i deleted the yoosee app in hopes of reinstalling it and scanning the QR code on the camera box like I did in my initial setup. After reinstalling the app, I went to add device. However each time I scan the QR code, all I'm getting is the http link instead of add the camera to my devices. I've tried everything that I know and nothing works. I even tried using the connect to the camera by the same wifi link and that didnt work either. So now I have a camera but no way of adding it muchless seeing it.
Please if anyone knows how to fix this I would really appreciate the help.

Can you add it manually without scanning the QR code?
How can I? As I said earlier, I even tried using the sound (like the old dial up sound) to connect to the camera and that didn't work. Also, I don't see any way to add it manually. I got the camera with a Fuers alarm system that I bought.

Back