Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EEPROM REQUEST! IPC-Z06H or Maxxter ACT-IPC-01

iMD20

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a camera with Grain GM8135S-QC chip and 24c04e EEPROM Chip. For other hardware sepcs please take a look at here: https://www.maxxter.biz/item.aspx?id=9357&lang=en

My Camera sadly died during Update over YooSee App and now it won't get detected in the App. I tried reseting, but I get no sound anymore which indicates the reset. I also tried updating over SD Card but my leds don't flash and nothing works.. I also tried to connect with LAN/Ethernet but it doesn't even gets detected in the routers menu where I can see all the connected devices. The only thing that happens when I connect it to power is that the camera spins up and down and left to right just as usual. When I place my hand infront of the camera and sensor the IR LEDs start to come on, so I think everything works but the eeprom is blank..

I read the EEPROM out with my Chip Reader and it was empty. So now I am searching for EEPROM to flash on it so I can save the camera and get it to work again :( Any help would be usefull!! I can show where EEPROM is located at if you have the hardware but have no clue where the EEPROM is on the PCB..

Thanks

Back