Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help Firmware Update!

Please help me solve this problem.

• Firmware Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • camera recovery

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Uragan

Reaction score
Hello! Please help me with updating ip camera. I tried to update the camera via Yoosee, but I constantly got an update error. For half a year of using the camera, the firmware came out to the camera, but not one has not updated the camera. Then I tried to update as written on your site. http://yoosee.co/fae/connect/. I chose the firmware (如果 你 的 固件 版本 是 21.01.XX.XX 点击 下载). Since I have version 21.01.00.8, but when I try to update it, the error has not been updated and the camera has an alarming sound of failure. then I tried (如果 你 的 固件 版本 是 21.00.XX.XX 点击 下载) while booting the camera made a confirmation sound and the camera rebooted. After the camera is loaded and the version constantly reboots, the version has become 21.00.00.95, but in yoosee it is visible as a camera on the network.
id: 13005910
code: 123
QC: 08
DAT: 2018.7
C-YZ01D3P11E4N

Здравствуйте! Помогите пожалуйста с обновлением ip camera. Я пробовал обновить камеру через Yoosee, но постоянно выходила ошибка обновления. За пол года пользования камерой выходили прошивки на камеру, но не одна так и не обновила камеру. Затем я попробовал обновить как написано у вас на сайте. http://yoosee.co/fae/connect/. Выбрал прошивку (如果你的固件版本是21.01.XX.XX 点击下载). Так как у меня версия 21.01.00.8, но при попытке обновить она не обновилась ошибка и камера тревожный звук отказа. тогда я попробовал (如果你的固件版本是21.00.XX.XX 点击下载) при загрузке камера издала звук подтверждения и перезагрузилась камера. После камера загружается и перезагружается постоянно версия стала 21.00.00.95, но в yoosee она видна как камера в сети.
id: 13005910
code:123
QC:08
DAT:2018.7
C-YZ01D3P11E4N

После неудачного обновления. Версия стала 21.00.00.95
After an unsuccessful update. The version was 21.00.95
readmsg
readmsg
readmsg
readmsg
readmsg

Пожалуйста помогите мне в решении данной проблемы.
Please help me solve this problem.

Last edited:
Back