Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smart Camera D1201-HE

Ong TH

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone using the above camera ?
I'm having difficulty in getting the camera to run smoothly.
This is a new camera which i purchased 2 weeks ago together with Pir, door and smoke detector sensor.
Initially setting up the camera with sensors are in working condition.(I have to use wired instead or wireless(or AP connection could not register the camera with the apps).
Then problems start to occur after 2-3 days . Could not login into the apps via WIFI..network busy..login and etc.
BTW the camera is in wired connection instead of wireless and i read this forum stating that it could be due to weak/slow speed from the router.
I have 3 other wireless camera running without much problem and with my current wifi speed i also can view video streaming smoothly.
And yesterday i could not setup the camera via wired connection even though the apps state setup success.
Now i have to let the camera rest in peace while waiting for the supplier reply ( i hope they reply as many email sent without much favorable reply). Resetting camera also won't help. Now the camera even won't beep "DU DU" during connecting.
With the PIR/Door and smoke sensor bought current use with my newly sonoff wifi smart switch which was setup with ease.
Hope anyone here could help.
TQ

Network busy problem occurs because camera’s IP address is changed after lease time is expired.
To fix this or have a stable connection, go to your router and bind IP address to camera’s MAC address, so camera will have a fixed IP address regardless lease time or other network abnormality.

After reset camera, camera didn’t make Dudu sound, the possible reason includes:
1. It has been reset, but camera connects to LAN, so it won’t make Dudu, as it is online.
2. The reset is unsuccessful.

Another tip:
When app shows network busy error, just pull the screen, the app will refresh the connection. You will be able to acces camera as long as it is online.

hi,
Will test out your tips these 2 days.
If it works then i might get more of this camera .

Hi Account 123,

Just to update you what happened over the weekend.
The camera receive an new firmware update( have to do few time update with update failed in between). the Apps setup change a bit.
And the camera worked better but not really 100%.
Now i can use the camera better compare than 2 week ago. Seem like before the firmware update the camera is not working properly.
Even after the camera firmware updated there is still some bug causing it to behave strangely.
The camera will "auto reset" and move to a preset location.
Some time i can't even login the yoosee app via wifi connection(same connection to the camera) but i can login via mobile easily.
When this happen the apps will have additional setup(see attach photo)Eg.Object tracking,Human infrared,Wired alarm input.
The camera will not move to the preset location when there is an alarm.
In 48 hrs after the firmware update i have done 6-8 reset(off/on) the camera to get in working.
Hope whatever bug in the firmware can be solved asap.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190413_114005_com.yoosee.jpg
    Screenshot_20190413_114005_com.yoosee.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 4
Can I know why
when I log in using wifi to the yoosee apps it failed?
Login failed 30401003
It is the same wifi that connect to the camera.
But it can login easily when I'm using my mobile data.
Very strange.

Can anyone confirm whether this is the correct firmware.
Still struggling to get this camera working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190417_211306.jpg
    Screenshot_20190417_211306.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 6
Have you done a reset to the camera, not a power off/on, but an actual reset with the pin in the hole?

Yes i have tried reset the camera. There is a reset button near the RJ45.
I always off/on the camera then only reset the camera.

Back