Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ONVIF not working on NVR devices

Reaction score
Hi everyone, like many users I too have the problem of not seeing my IPCams on NVR devices, all following the latest Firmware update 14.0.0.93. I ask why for a known and widespread problem for months now, the only solution seems to be to downgrade, frankly I am very disappointed with this solution and I don't understand why Yoosee doesn't want to remedy the BUG in a serious way, that is with a new resolving Firmware.
For this
a) I ask Yoosee, what he intends to do or what has possibly been done about it
b) I ask the community to post all the solutions tested on this Tread in order to try to help those like me who have the same problem.
Thanks to anyone who answers.

This problem occurs because new firmware has strength security for the connection between camera and NVR. The old firmware allows local connection without a password.

To solve this:
1. Go to camera's settings, enable RTSP and set a new RTSP password.
2. When you add camera to NVR, input username admin and RTSP password to establish the connection.

Last edited:
Grazie per la risposta, avevo già provato questa soluzione, ma il dispositivo NVR mostra le finestre nere che danno il messaggio di connessione assente o fallito,
utente: admin
passw: quello impostato dal programma RTSP Cosa ho sbagliato,
Ho provato diverse volte ma il risultato è sempre lo stesso.

Ciao,
sono nella stessa situazione purtroppo. qualcuno ha la soluzione ?

Hello unfortunately I also have this problem after Firmware update ... more than 3 months the cameras are useless to me with this problem ... RTSP is activated and yet does not work ... in settings shows that the cameras are connected but the screen is black ... I was forced to make a wired connection to the cameras, but unfortunately nothing happens ...
Cameras are the Besder 6024PB -720P FIRM: 21.0.1.1

To support RTSP, the cameras connect and work for hours or days two and crash, I need to restart them and then again ... All this happened after a firmware update ...

This problem occurs because new firmware has strength security for the connection between camera and NVR. The old firmware allows local connection without a password.

To solve this:
1. Go to camera's settings, enable RTSP and set a new RTSP password.
2. When you add camera to NVR, input username admin and RTSP password to establish the connection.

The Yousee app does not allow you to enable RTSP, it keeps failing...

Thousands of times I'm sorry I made a firmware update ... If I can go back time I would not buy this type of camera ...

You can downgrade back to the earlier version of firmware. Its not difficult. The only problem is the camera will ask if you want to update again - just make sure and say no

I downloaded the firmware, could you explain in detail how to upload the new (old) firmware?

The link above is not in english. The other links are in english. Pretty basic software, click the camera you want to downgrade, select the force upgrade button and choose the file from selected folder where you have it stored. Upgrade it and wait until the camera reboots.

Is it a wireless connection?
I have tried it wired in to my network as well as directly into my PC as well as wireless and at no point does the software see it. I also tried with my PC on wireless as well as wired...

Back