Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMSClient v1.00.00.50 has bugs on Windows 10

nzmessa

Reaction score
I just updated to CMSClient 1.00.00.50 on Windows 10 64 bit and now the arrow functions to move the camera do not work, the sound no longer works, and if I try to move one camera with the mouse from one window to another (ie. click and drag camera 1 to camera 2 box), the CMSClient crashes and closes down. The cameras do load much quicker with this version. When I login the cameras display straight away, on previous version I have to click "Start Monitoring" 9 or 10 times before it will display, but losing all of the features mentioned above means I have gone back to previous version of the CMSClient v1.00.00.49.

The problems noted above have all been fixed in v1.00.00.51 and the cameras load first time (have only logged in twice so far under latest CMS version) which is fantastic. Well done Yoosee for putting out an update so quickly to fix these problems :)

Version 1.00.00.50 also has an issue when converting the av file to an MP4 format. The mp4 file is blank with absolutely no video. I have contacted them via email regarding this issue. They have responded with questions about it already. This is a good sign.

Update
This is a windows 10 issue, works flawlessly on windows 7 computers. I have contacted them as well to let them know this.

Last edited:
Back