Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Offline ... Online ... Offline

John7728

Reaction score
Week ago nice voice told to configure the camera after 8 months excellent usage. Followed every instruction (firmare updated) but will not stay online.
Configured using all the methods from smartlink to some screeeeching noise from and wired networking. Everytime finally connects (tells me already on) picture is clear as anything, can move the camera from phone app. The second move back to app home screen its offline never to return unles I go through all the procedures again.
Its going in the bin if I don't smash it first ... up yours yoosee with shitty firmware update!!!

Also when it tells me already on line and it is working cannot get the settings button to work!!!!!! Just goes round and round ,,,

Last edited:
Hi, I had my device set up and working fine until I updated the firmware recently. Since it’s offline. Tried for the last few minutes and kept saying configuration failed. Any idea what’s going on please?

Can you explain in more detail? Sorry for sounding stupid but want to make sure I understand before trying to answer the question.

Can you explain in more detail? Sorry for sounding stupid but want to make sure I understand before trying to answer the question.
Basically it went offline after update. When you try to reconnect using all the different methods eg smartlink or pluged into hub it through all the routine then tells you that you are already connected. I can use it (from my phone) to move the camera etc. As soon as you return to the main menu it tells you that you are not connected. It then tells you to reconfigure it again ... start all over with same result everytime.

Back