Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

About CMS Client

Nan

Reaction score
hi good day

Im about to buy an ip camera and im new to this kind of stuff , i would like to use cms client in my pc for the recording stuff my question is does it record even if my pc is off ? Will the recorded video automatically save in pc ? Thank you and have a good day ahead

hi good day

Im about to buy an ip camera and im new to this kind of stuff , i would like to use cms client in my pc for the recording stuff my question is does it record even if my pc is off ? Will the recorded video automatically save in pc ? Thank you and have a good day ahead
yes it does record, as long as u have the record turned on in the mobile app it will record onto the memory card in the actual camera

They are asking about the CMSClient program that runs on a computer, not the mobile app. You are correct it will record to the SD card in the camera itself, but the CMSClient is a DVR

hi good day

yes he is correct so download the yoosee app to ur phone thn turn record on in settings and ur problems solved its recorded to sd

I have both running. I record to the SD card in the camera and record to the PC using cmsclient. That way if they destroy the camera and the card, I still have a recorded video of the whole thing. Works awesome.

hi good day

see wen ur logged in on ur computer does it not sign u out of the yoosee app on ur phone. ever since i updated the yoosee app i can no longer be logged into cms and yoosee at same time, can anyone help and also the images on cms are very grainy also its like it is in the app before i switch it to HD

No the yoosee app doesn't sign out. The CMSclient runs 24/7 and I can log in anytime on yoosee. You can set the quality of video on your cms as well.

No the yoosee app doesn't sign out. The CMSclient runs 24/7 and I can log in anytime on yoosee. You can set the quality of video on your cms as well.
its only started signing out since i acceted the upgrade on th yoosee app and image has went so grainy an i cant see anywer on cms software settings tht changes video quality like to HD like u can on the app but even on the app wen u set it at HD it just reverts back to SO soon as the app closes

Right Click on the devices on top left and you can set the resolution.
Dude ive bin using these cameras fr over 10 yrs nvr had a problem untill this update on the app and have nvr even new that they settings were there under that ryt click so thx very much ur awesome, any ideas bout why it wont let me log in on 2 devices at same time? its also saying theres another firmware update on the app but its failing to install way error msg 51 or 57

excuse me i reinstall my OS Win10 and i cant connect to my NVR (digiever) with CMS client, i read the answer and some of friends said that create and RSTP password, So what is that ???? and how can i create it

excuse me i reinstall my OS Win10 and i cant connect to my NVR (digiever) with CMS client, i read the answer and some of friends said that create and RSTP password, So what is that ???? and how can i create it
you can create the rstd password in the yoosee mobile app settings, hope this helps

I'm going off memory (and its not that great - lol), but I'm pretty sure I logged into CMSClient with email on computer and phone number on yoosee. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll do some checking for you. Is it the yoosee app that wants to update or CMSclient?

I'm going off memory (and its not that great - lol), but I'm pretty sure I logged into CMSClient with email on computer and phone number on yoosee. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll do some checking for you. Is it the yoosee app that wants to update or CMSclient?
hi Al yeh it was the yoosee app I kept getting the updats 57 failed but I turned off my wifi and tried a few times over mobile data and managed to get the update on the 3rd or 4th attempt earlier this morning and I thot that myt help way cms keeping on signing out but its made no difference and ive already tried wat u suggested as regards the logging inon number and email on different devices but no joy im totally baffled, im normally not bad way this type of stuff, my email is taggsy@hotmail.co.uk if u have anymore ideas but thanks again Al for ur suggestion early it really helped

I login by using admin account on cmsclient. Login with the phone number/email on my phone. I know exactly what your seeing I saw the exact same message when I was setting it up. If that doesn't work, post back on here and I'll do some screen shots and send them to you.

Hi Al
i tried like u said, wen i sign into cms using admin it signs in ok but wen i select camera to view from device list i get a locked padlock on the view screen where the image should be

i just tried my phone number and tht lets me view the camera but soon as i open yoosee app a little box opens up on my cms telling me tht im now signed in from somewer else so cms automatically closes???

That tells me that your signing in on both devices using the same id, switch the computer to a different one or make a new admin account and log in with it.

no i used my phone number on cms thn used my email on yoosee

Back