Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need a old firmware

Fight87

Reaction score
Good morning... I need a old firmware! Now my firmware is 13.1.0.98 but my camera doesn't work on my nvr.
Does anyone have the old firmware? Thanks

Thanks ...Now if I set the rstp password camera is connect but I don't see the video image while if I set rstp free camera works on nvr.

When you log in are you logging in under admin or the phone number or email for your yoosee account?

Добрый день.Имеются камерыBESDER и регистратор к ним.Была прошивка версии 14.0.0.91 работало всё идеально пришло обновление версия 14.0.0.93 все камеры перестали открываться в регистраторе.Он их видит но изображение не открывает.Помогите пожалуйста у кого есть старые версии прошивок 14.0.0.91 или более ранние.Очень жду! Спасибо!

Люди!Помогите пожалуйста найти прошивку версии 14.0.0.91

Good afternoon. There are BESDER cameras and a recorder to it. It was firmware version 14.0.0.91, everything worked perfectly, update came in version 14.0.0.93, all cameras stopped opening in the recorder. He sees that the image does not open. 0.91 or earlier. Very welcome! Thank!

Thank you very much for the firmware. Now I am looking for a program loader for the camera because they are already installed and it is problematic to remove them.

Thank you so much! Everything turned out and now the cameras are working with the recorder.

Hello all.

I've a YooSee 1080 motorized IPC; I have done the great error to upgrade it and now my firmware version is 25.0.0.13: my IP NVR connect correctly to the IPC by ONVIF protocol but the main stream is missed, only the secondary can be seen and recorded.

Can someone tell me what the previous firmware version is because I would like to try to downgrade?

I ran a search but no news is found yet about 25.0.0.13.

Thank you so much

only thing I can tell you is that I just got my first cam. the app offers the upgrade to 25.0.0.13 and so far I have NOT run the update. current version is 25.0.0.8

Back