Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How downgrade firmware 14.0.0.93

Raed Jarrar

Reaction score
I need to downgrade firmware 14.0.0.93 to any other older version cause after upgrade to current firmware onvif stop working as this camera was connected to my DVR as IP wireless camera for 1 year with no issue now it show (offline) parameter error on my Hikvison DVR, anyway I need to downgrade the firmware as I have 3 cameras from this I tried the 2 methods mentioned in this forums (adding the firmware on SD card after formatting to FAT32 not working or by IPC tools as this program did not show me any camera on my network although they are connected and working fine with Yoosee app on mobile, so please advice what is the solution or what is the correct procedure to downgrade the firmware.Screenshot_20190125-090134_BW Smart.jpg 20190109_192149.jpg 20190109_192141.jpg 20190109_192034.jpg

I need to downgrade firmware 14.0.0.93 to any other older version cause after upgrade to current firmware onvif stop working as this camera was connected to my DVR as IP wireless camera for 1 year with no issue now it show (offline) parameter error on my Hikvison DVR, anyway I need to downgrade the firmware as I have 3 cameras from this I tried the 2 methods mentioned in this forums (adding the firmware on SD card after formatting to FAT32 not working or by IPC tools as this program did not show me any camera on my network although they are connected and working fine with Yoosee app on mobile, so please advice what is the solution or what is the correct procedure to downgrade the firmware.View attachment 256 View attachment 257 View attachment 258 View attachment 259

Hello
Have you found a solution to the problem?, just like you, SD card firmware update does not work and IPC does not show any device. Yoosee app and CMS show cameras perfectly and Onvif device manager detects the cameras but when clicked it shows a connection ended error.
I have tried entering the same RTSP password multiple times in the app and in my NVR and the cams always show offline status.
Even the CMS shows password error and disable the set button after applying correctly the IP address and password.

Everything was perfect before the 14.0.0.93 firmware update.

Any help would be very appreciated.

HTB1_02cKFXXXXaraXXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

Hello
Have you found a solution to the problem?, just like you, SD card firmware update does not work and IPC does not show any device. Yoosee app and CMS show cameras perfectly and Onvif device manager detects the cameras but when clicked it shows a connection ended error.
I have tried entering the same RTSP password multiple times in the app and in my NVR and the cams always show offline status.
Even the CMS shows password error and disable the set button after applying correctly the IP address and password.

Everything was perfect before the 14.0.0.93 firmware update.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Dear Linkternet, I used IP tools that show you connected wireless camera (first trail I did not found any camera with this app then I used another laptop and it works..try use another Laptop with genuine windows 10) now I have two type of camera, the one that firmware version (14.0.0.93) I downgrade with (14.0.0.87) and the second one which is BW camera the firmware version (13.0.1.15) I downgrade to (13.0.1.10), first time I still see that I didn't succeeded in downgrade but for first camera (firmware start with 14) just you need to switch the power off then on by remove power cable then re connect you can see that it's downgraded for the second one (BW camera firmware start with 13) after the downgrade you need to reset to factory default and you will see the firmware downgraded. (for BW camera I connected the camera directly to the router by Lan cable).

HTB1_02cKFXXXXaraXXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

Dear Mr Jarrar, thank you so much for your kind reply and advise. I spent days trying to downgrade the firmware without luck and following your advise I did it in minutes.
Best wishes

Dear Mr Jarrar, thank you so much for your kind reply and advise. I spent days trying to downgrade the firmware without luck and following your advise I did it in minutes.
Best wishes
I am happy for you..most welcome.

Back