Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please please please help

Judith

Reaction score
I’ve tried many, many times to quick register on the Yoosee app - but having entered my phone number, it continues to say, ‘incorrect phone or e-mail format’. I’ve tried my e-mail and adding +44 to the number. I’ve also tried using 123, 123456, 888888 as the verification code - it’ll look like it’s working then say, ‘verification code timeout’. All reviews for the pet camera commented on easy set-up so I just don’t understnd what the problem is? My partner had trouble and eventually got a verification code sent to his e-mail but of course can’t remember what he did. Very frustrating, can anyone please help?

I’ve tried many, many times to quick register on the Yoosee app - but having entered my phone number, it continues to say, ‘incorrect phone or e-mail format’. I’ve tried my e-mail and adding +44 to the number. I’ve also tried using 123, 123456, 888888 as the verification code - it’ll look like it’s working then say, ‘verification code timeout’. All reviews for the pet camera commented on easy set-up so I just don’t understnd what the problem is? My partner had trouble and eventually got a verification code sent to his e-mail but of course can’t remember what he did. Very frustrating, can anyone please help?
Much nettwr ifvyou use your googlG accpacc

Sorry, I don’t quite understand what you mean. Better if I use my Google account?

Back