Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last update trashed zoom on ptz camera

Al Herman

Reaction score
Best Selling Yoosee Outdoor Wireless Mini PTZ Bullet Security Camera 1080p HD Resolution 128G Memory Recording

Last update today has killed the zoom on the camera. Worked perfectly before the update. Still allows for pan/tilt but the zoom slide bar on the left of the yoosee app is no longer there. Any idea when the next update to fix this update will be out?

Last update camera today has killed the zoom on the camera. Worked perfectly before the update. Still allows for pan/tilt but the zoom slide bar on the left of the yoosee app is no longer there.Camera new firmware 13.1.0.98 no slide zoom bar.:mad:

I have the same camera did you find a way to get the zoom back or do you know what the old filmware before that update many thanks Lenny

I took the firmware version back to the previous flash. Its still telling me there is an update available but I'm refusing to do the update until they come up with a fix

can some one help to give me link to previous firmware for Best Selling Yoosee Outdoor Wireless Mini PTZ Bullet Security Camera 1080p HD Resolution 128G Memory Recording
Model: D1800C so i know which filmware to up date to get zoom bar back as the update has taken that option away

I took the firmware version back to the previous flash. Its still telling me there is an update available but I'm refusing to do the update until they come up with a fix
Tell me, what version of firmware do you have?

Tell me, what version of firmware do you have?
thank you for replying my firmware updated to 13.1.0.98
Name: Yoosee camera firmware

Version: 13.01.00.98

Hardware solution: Hisilicon Hi3518EV200 8MB

Camera resolution: 1MP/720p; 1.3MP/960p; 2MP/1080p; 3MP

File size: 2.54 MB no more zoom bar can yo give previous version that has the zoom bar camera type i got Best Selling Yoosee Outdoor Wireless Mini PTZ Bullet Security Camera 1080p HD Resolution 128G Memory Recording
Model: D1800C

thank you for replying my firmware updated to 13.1.0.98
Name: Yoosee camera firmware

Version: 13.01.00.98

Hardware solution: Hisilicon Hi3518EV200 8MB

Camera resolution: 1MP/720p; 1.3MP/960p; 2MP/1080p; 3MP

File size: 2.54 MB no more zoom bar can yo give previous version that has the zoom bar camera type i got Best Selling Yoosee Outdoor Wireless Mini PTZ Bullet Security Camera 1080p HD Resolution 128G Memory Recording
Model: D1800C
Where to get the previous version?

got this camera new from china yoosee shop firmware was factory installed do not know what version not the only one with this type of update on this new camera if you could help me with this that would be great lenny

valery do not know what the firmware was as i setup it says update i click yes to it did not note previous firmware version thats the one i am looking for lenny

13.1.0.98 is the version that came with the camera when I bought it. Did the update and the zoom bar was gone. Took it back to 13.1.0.46 and the zoom bar is back working fine. Keeps telling me there is an update but I'm not installing the update until they fix it

13.1.0.98 is the version that came with the camera when I bought it. Did the update and the zoom bar was gone. Took it back to 13.1.0.46 and the zoom bar is back working fine. Keeps telling me there is an update but I'm not installing the update until they fix it
Where can I get firmware 13.1.0.46?

Here is the files I used. Just unzip them into a folder. You don't need to install anything, but it will ask to go out over your firewall. This is the english version. I got these files off this forum but took a lot of digging. I'll leave it on the website for a couple of days so if anyone wants to grab it, do it quick. I'm hoping that they'll come out with a fix soon. I named it this but the folder inside will show .46
www.chasemckay.com\npcupg13.01.00.98.zip

Here is the files I used. Just unzip them into a folder. You don't need to install anything, but it will ask to go out over your firewall. This is the english version. I got these files off this forum but took a lot of digging. I'll leave it on the website for a couple of days so if anyone wants to grab it, do it quick. I'm hoping that they'll come out with a fix soon. I named it this but the folder inside will show .46
Thank you so much. Everything turned out Zoom works.

Glad it worked out for you. Just don't do the update now until they fix it with a newer version

Ca
Can you please activate link again

The link has not been removed. Just copy it into your browser rather than using the link.

Back