Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last update

Lydia

Reaction score
since the last update of yoosee, I can not connect my cameras to the application ... could you tell me why?

failed connection
my cameras are nevertheless recognized by my "Livebox"...

since the last update of yoosee, I can not connect my cameras to the application ... could you tell me why?
Same here I am using latest CMC v1.00.00.49_0 and cant view camera on PC no problem controlling it (I can see it moving in smartphone app) but have no video in CMS - also where has the zoom function gone. Camera is Gadinan PTZ outdoor camera

Same here I am using latest CMC v1.00.00.49_0 and cant view camera on PC no problem controlling it (I can see it moving in smartphone app) but have no video in CMS - also where has the zoom function gone. Camera is Gadinan PTZ outdoor camera

What/who are you signing in as? Try logging in with your email or phone number and insure you have set your RTSP password on the camera

1. Launch your Apps on your smartphone.
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on RTSP settings
4. Enable RTSP set to ON
5. Change your RTSP password (eg: Password123)
6. On your PC, launch your CMS Client software
7. Log in using the Default admin login (no password needed). Just click OK
8. Right click on your device (camera)
9. Click on Device Property
10. Change your Device Password and Device RTSP Password to Password123 (password you set on 5)
11. Click OK
12. Right click on your device (camera) and click on Start Monitoring

Try it out.

Another option is:
1. launch your CMS Client software, log in using mail/user ID login
2. Use your Yoosee (this website) Login ID and use Password123 (password you set on 5)
3. Click OK

Try it out.

another problem with the last update is that the cam does not recognize the sd card clicking on playback by yoosee, but clicking on settings I see SD card and can also format it. Why?
Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Hello Guys...need one help....
I have many cameras based on yoosee app. (supplied by Maglens). For new camera, after configuration when I update the firmware to the latest version i.e. 21.0.1.32, camera does not start at all... It does not show the blue light as well (which is shown once the power switch is switched on)...
Can anyone guide me about this issue??? why this is happening and how to avoid this??

That is the only way I know of to reset the camera. Sorry
Maybe one of the administrators can answer this for you

I read an article yesterday where they said to hold the reset in for about 30 seconds. Give that a try. Good luck

Back