Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Settings are not saved

Stanislav Egorov

Reaction score
Hello,

I received camera and looks like it's a good product, but I need some help from your side. I did install App on my Android smartphone and connect camera to Ethernet cable. App can find camera via Ethernet LAN and I can see video stream from camera on my smartphone. After that I switch Network settings from Ethernet LAN to WiFi and disconnected ethernet cable. Camera still works fine and stream the video. But when I power off camera and power on it again without Ethernet cable connected - it is not accessible in App. So, it means that camera is not saving new Network settings when I switched to WiFi.

Could you, please, explain me how can we fix this problem? I bought this camera to use WiFi. I'm not using SD card right now. Maybe I need to insert card to save Network settings. Should I use SD card for that?

And also I tried to upgrade firmware via app because it says that the new firmware is available and it is downloading firmware but not installing it(but did reboot itself).

BESDER 6024PB JW201 1080P
1. Connect the camera to the Ethernet router
2. Through Wifi from the phone launched YooSee.apk
3. Add new LAN device password 123 added.
4. Network setup, choose to connect via WIFI, not LAN. I select the access point, enter the password. The camera is connected.
5. I distinguish the Ethernet cable from the camera, the camera continues to be in communication with the phone YooSee.apk
6. Turn off the camera from the power supply, after 15 seconds turn on the camera.
7. Network settings are reset to LAN and the camera no longer connects to the access point itself.
8. I connect the Ethernet cable to the router, the camera is online on YooSee.apk

How to use the camera via WIFI, if the settings are not saved after turning off the camera from the power supply (power off)?

Last edited:
Also, the STATIC IP address is not store in the camera by CMS, by Android APK no setting Static IP. Cannot use camera offline in CMS Windows. Requires a router with DHCP server and Internet only.

FH1A/1C Camera stucks after setting static ip (wire connection, wifi didnt test). After start ping 1-2 times on dhcp address and 1-2 times with saved static ip and nothing else. Also RTSP password dont work

Back