Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

error in cms client

rdmolino

Reaction score
Good morning, months ago I installed 3 cameras Camview cv0100 and saw them on my PC and in the app without problems, but days ago the cmsclient started giving me problems, or I get a padlock when I try to enter a camera (this happens to me 2) and the other one directly remains in black, however in the mobile I enter without problems and I see the 3 running in the app could someone give me a solution? and update the software to .46

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

1. Delete all your device installed existing on your smartphone and your PC

2. Re Install your camera with your smartphone/pc

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Don't forget to change render mode to "GDI" mode

6. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

Good afternoon, I have removed the 3 cameras both from the mobile application (where I have always seen them well) and the CMSclient (which is where I had problems) I have reinstalled them in the mobile and I see them perfect, in the cms client it is where I have the problem, when I click on the selected camera, I see a padlock

Good afternoon, I have removed the 3 cameras both from the mobile application (where I have always seen them well) and the CMSclient (which is where I had problems) I have reinstalled them in the mobile and I see them perfect, in the cms client it is where I have the problem, when I click on the selected camera, I see a padlock

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

1. Delete all your device installed existing on your smartphone and your PC

2. Re Install your camera with your smartphone/pc

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Don't forget to change render mode to "GDI" mode

6. You can try other options view camera on PC, share link from your smartphone to email and open the link on your PC

7. If you have problem with PC, don't forget to download the "APK" on your PC ( http://yoosee.co / https://www.yooseecamera.com) and after download the "APK" Click Right to give "access", now you can't see sad face anymore..

8. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

I still get the padlock when I give the camera to appear the image

Hi guys,

How about with No. 6 and No. 7? Are you ready installed n give access???

I reinstalled it again, possibly the error is in some fault that I'm committing in the configuration of the cameras in the PC version

For No. 7 - after install APK don't forget to click right and give access ok...now you can't see sad face anymore..???

Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

Not working playback of recordings in the cms you know help me ? I'm getting message timeoutupload_2019-4-14_17-25-19.png

thank you very much, I could configure it sharing the link of each camera, finally I have it operational again on the pc

sharing of each camera I set it to online video works but the video recording still timeout

Back