Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not possible receive alarm push notification

Anonymous

Reaction score
I am unable to bind my yoosee account in the Alarm push account area. Please help me to bind my mobile to the yoosee app. Now it is not possible to get a alarm push message in a 4G network.

Hi, i am using the Yoosee app, with the Kerui Corina 720P camera. When i connect the Kerui Corina 720P camera with a PIR motion sensor i can not receive alarm messages outside of my wifi network. I can not bind my mobile phone. the message is: Current country or region doesn't support binding phone numbers. I had it up and running for one day, the yoosee app pushed me a alarm message, but now at the second day the yoosee app does not alarm me in 4G network outside my Wifi network. Please help me to bind my mobile phone in the "security alarm settings".

I have the same problem. There seems to be nothing in the YooSee app V00.46.05.16 on iOS that allows you to add the device to the push notifications list.

I have the video doorbell set up and the YooSee app is connected to it and is able to view and unlock it.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

Is this forum monitored by anyone responsible for developing the YooSee app?

Back