Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

14.0.0.93 firmware black screen in CMS DVR

Frost Silenec

Reaction score
Hi All,

My setup is one mobile app and one windows notebook with CMS software.

I would like to ask you for help, after update of cameras firmware to 14.0.0.93 and as well the yoose APP to the new fresh look, at first all was OK.

After some time yoose app asked for better security that i dont have any RTSP password set => I`ve set the password, which caused disconnect of all my 5 cameras from wifi back to LAN, had to change via LAN cable to original wifi connection.

All parts os mobile app working now fine, but CMS software was not able to connect at all, decided to remove the RTSP password after that CMS on Windows is able to connect to camera, but only BLACK screen is visible, and change of render settings doesnt help to DRECTDRAW or GDI.

Tried as well to update CMS software to newest one ( 1.00.00.48_0 ), or use old one - not helped, looks like iam connected to device but only black screen is visible and i cannot start recording.

Thank you,
Frostsilenec

i am also experiencing the same issue with 14.0.0.93 firmware. my cp-plus nvr not able to display video other cameras with firmware 14.0.0.87 works fine, it seems like this firmware has issues with ONVIF

problem solved by:
1 clean reinstall of CMS on Windows PC
2 then change of RTSP password again
3 an switch back to my settings - WIFI ( which was reset to LAN by firmware update).
4 on CMS software had to change from DIRECTDRAW to the 2nd option...

Back