Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camera keeps going offline

Arjen

Reaction score
After using the camera successfully for a few months it suddenly went offline. Restarting the camera and the access point did not help.
I have reset the camera and reinstalled it on my app. Then it worked. Until I went back to the main page of the app. Them it became offline again. The Cabrera behaves like this they every time I reset (with the reset button) and reinstall it.
Any ideas?

Exactly the same problem. I solved this by a Xiaomi smart socket. When the camera go offline just switching off then on the socket and its online again. I know this is ridiculous but this is one solution or the other is the wired connection. I wrote to yoosee support no reply at all.

Last edited:
Turning the camero on and off didn't work for me. It turns out I have to reboot my router every time the camera has been turned off. No idea why but if it works, it ain't stupid. Fortunately the camera isn't turned off very often.

Back