Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

N62 firmware 21.0.1.1 problems

Etienne

Reaction score
Hello,

I just updated my 3 Kerui N62 cameras with the ladt firmware on yoosee. Problems, now, loading a camera (video) will take 20seconds to 1 minutes and, in local network please, not in 4g from outside. Before, the loading of tje camera are 10 seconds maximum. I think thew firmware have big problem with loading procedure.

Other problem is now for connecting camera with W2 app from kerui.

It's now impossible to connect from the camera. Before, in security in the camera setup, i have "master password" "guest password" and ""rtsp password" (but not sure)

Now, with the new firmware, yoosee tel me set rtsp password and do not have any other user password. That make the camera become unuseable with othe dvr app that do not use rtsp loggin (like vlc) . Now, my 3 camera is unusable on W2 because "master & guest" password is gone away and replaced by rtsp password. I have tryed with my old user password, not working, guest pass, not working, rtsp pass, not working. Great job!

With the firmware 21.0.1.1 I also have problems with the nvr, it is not seen onvif. I have degraded the firmware to version 21.0.0.91 and if it works again with the nvr, but when it is available it automatically updates to the version 21.0.1.1 and it stops being seen. Can automatic firmware updates be disabled?

With the firmware 21.0.1.1 I also have problems with the nvr, it is not seen onvif. I have degraded the firmware to version 21.0.0.91 and if it works again with the nvr, but when it is available it automatically updates to the version 21.0.1.1 and it stops being seen. Can automatic firmware updates be disabled?

I need 21.0.0.91 firmware. please share the link

Back