Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trouble with ip camera jooan ja-770MR-W-US after upgrade firmware

BOPOH

Reaction score
Good afternoon. After yesterday's camera update (JA-770MR-W-US ID:2144043) it stopped working. If you connect it via Wi-Fi as a new device, it connects and I see on the Android phone online video (yoosee app). But I can not go to the settings, because there is an error- "Сеть занята, попробуйте позже"(the Network is busy, try later).
If after connecting I get out of preview mode and try to login again, then the camera is outside the network and access it more impossible (an error occurs the device state is offline). Tried to connect both on a cable and on Wi-Fi.

I can not see the firmware version, because the settings are not available
How can I roll back an update or something else to fix the situation ? Maybe there is a link to the previous version of the firmware?

The problem was solved with technical support. Rolled back the version of the app yoosee and then after almost a day of struggle with the camera rolled back the firmware of the camera and wonder all right ! Those. support on top !

Back