Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TELECAMERA IP CAMERA HD 720P WIRELESS LED H.264 IR LAN MOTORIZZATA RETE INTERNET

Anonymous

Reaction score
Buonasera, ho scaricato la vostra app per android e ho configurato una TELECAMERA IP CAMERA HD 720P WIRELESS LED H.264 IR LAN MOTORIZZATA RETE INTERNET. Riesco a farla funzionare dal mio smartphone. Poi ho inviato il link per connettersi alla stessa telecamera ad un altro utente/account/numero di telefono e su questo SI VEDONO LE IMMAGINI MA NON SI COMANDA IL MOVIMENTO DELLA TELECAMERA, come posso impostare che si possa comandare anche dall'altro smartphone? Grazie Good evening, I downloaded your app for android and I set up an IP CAMERA HD 720P WIRELESS LED H.264 IR LAN MOTORIZED NETWORK INTERNET. I can make it work from my smartphone. Then I sent the link to connect to the same camera to another user / account / phone number and on this YOU SEE THE IMAGES BUT YOU DO NOT CONTROL THE MOVEMENT OF THE CAMERA, how can I set that you can also control the other smartphone? Thank you

Back