Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ESCAM QF508: Wifi Issue after last Firmware upgrade...

Acheon

Reaction score
I’m using these devices and I can say that I’m very satisfied. I have received last QF508 camera. After 1st configuration, I have tested camera via YooSee app and everything works well. A few days later I received information from YooSee app that there is a new firmware available. I did an upgrade but now I have an issue that my camera is not able to connect to any Wifi, even camera after reset is to presenting internal wifi name. I have tried to reset the camera via reset button but the situation is the same. I can’t connect my camera with latest firmware to any wifi. Connection via cable works well. Is there any known issue? Do you know any workaround solution that I can downgrade firmware on my camera via SD card? If yes, can you pls. help me?

Hello..in my case It can not acessed by web browser after I have upgraded the new firmware by mobile phone. I wonder if you can give me download link for the working firmware for web browser of that escam g02 ip camera?

assemblage PCB

Last edited:
Back