Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where can I find CMS version 1.00.00.47?

Angel

Reaction score
I keep seeing only dead links about this software, I have version 1.00.00.45, but the official link for the version 1.00.00.47 is nowhere to be found :/

Does someone have any working link? The ones in the page are all dead :(

Thanks in advance!

Hey there, I have purchased an IP Wifi camera from ebay that uses your software. I have tried for hours and hours to try to connect to pc to record. The link seems to be dead for the CMS client, please email me the download or advise on what I should do. I really need the camera to record onto a HDD not only on the camera McrosSD card. I have tried connecting through Ispy.com but did not work either. Please help as soon as possible.

thanks i downloaded it and it just doesn't do anything for the camera. i can see the camera but i can't change any parameters on it. plus the program once launched will not go away not even with tack manage i have to reboot my pc to get it to go away. yes i can minimize it but that uses resourses i do not need to use when not using the program.

i contact yousee cms people and they told me that program will not let me change the ip address the ports or anything thanks

Back