Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone who need setup static IP address!

UserD

Reaction score
I lost some hours for this. Every time when i try IPC Config i see password error.
Online support trying to help me but unsucessful.
You need 2 devices (PC with CMS 1.0.0.48) and (android phone with 2CU software)
In my situation its NONAME camera VR360 with no web interface, no labels, just device in white plastic face. And two opened ports 5000 and 554.
So, step by step:
- Press reset button on camera
- Power up device, hold button some seconds
- Open 2CU software and search camera (or enter device id if you know)
- When app ask password enter default 888888 or 123 or 123456
- App requires enter custom device password only digits.
- Com to CMS v 1.0.0.48
- Search device
- Right click - Device property
- Enter device password you installed on 2CU
- Ok
- Right click on device - IPC Config
- And now, you can setup IP Addres finally
- чертовы китайские технологии :)
- Enjoy? No, cause my camera cannot support static address :( As support says

All right You can also do reset and immediately start the CMS without start application on smartphone.
You can learn more about this here (in Russian only):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Even by mapping static ip in the router, the problem is not solved, the camera continuously changes IP and consequently loses the connection with the DVR. Other APPs like CAMHI, give the possibility to set static IP that does not change even in WIFI mode and therefore the camera never loses connection with the DVR.I ask the STAFF YOOSEE to intervene immediately on this problem otherwise many will abandon this APP

Setting the static IP address to the camera on the router is of no use as the camera continuously changes IP

I have 4 YooSee cameras, all with static IP assigned from the router.
You have to retrieve the mac address in YooSee app, then access the DHCP page of your router and insert the mac address and desired IP. Then restart the camera and check the result with "arp -a": the IP is declared as dynamic only because it's assigned by the router.
Binding mac addresses to static IPs is a normal feature for all routers, I did the above in at least 3 and all worked.
Please note that YooSee cameras have two mac addresses: one for WiFi and one for wired interface.
If the camera still changes IP there are three possibilities:
1) the mac address inserted in the router is wrong, double check in YooSee app.
2) the router you are configuring is not acting as DHCP server.
3) in your network you have another router/access point that also has DHCP server enabled. Your LAN should have only one DHCP server.

I already assignet a IP for specif macadress generate by camera automaticaly, BUT every time turn off/on the camera generate a new macadress.

Back