Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Changed Wi-Fi Camera Didn't Work Anywore

Anonymous

Reaction score
I bought 3 of your camera's around 6 months ago they worked great my problems started when I changed my internet . it didn't detect my camera's when I opened the app on my phone all the camera's were switched on I have tried to reset and they still didn't show I have checked my internet and its correct with 75mb fastest available and works perfect

I then tried deleting the app and reinstalling and then tried to add but no camera's detected I can't find any were my camera serial numbers but have my account number.

my phone number won't add keeps say unknown error or incorrect format

I have tried everything to get my camera's working could you help

If you have changed network, especially W-Fi, then you have to reset all cameras.
Then delete all cameras from account through app, and setup them again.
(Do not try to add/setup these cameras by using a different account, because this doesn't work. All these cameras only can be bundled to one account only!)

Although you reset camera, they didn't show automatically because cameras employed sharing algorithm. App will not automatically discover your devices, this feature was unsupported since introduction of sharing algorithm.
Sharing algorithm ensure camera's privacy and security, can prevent possible hacking. The camera no longer users ID and password for accessing permission.

To solve this:
1. Reset camera (making sure you reset camera after it has successfully boot-up, when camera is reset, you will hear "Di or Sou" confirmation tone)
2. Setup camera through "Smartlink" function on App.
3. Running CMSClient software on a computer which connects to the same local network (so that it will have permission to discover cameras)

Back