Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

problems with night vision

Erik

Reaction score
I recently bought a IP camera and the installation with the Yoosee app was a peace of cake, but i have some problems with the night vision. During the night my camera will stay almost all the time on color vision (see picture). Sometime it will switch to night vision but it will always switch back to the color settings. It switches also back when i push setting in right upper corner in the app.

Can i change the sensitivity for night vision somewhere so it will stay on night vision during the night? Otherwise camera is useless during the night. :-(

Attachments

• 2018-10-14 22.10.39.png
    2018-10-14 22.10.39.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 8
The day/night switching function is automatically controlled by hardware, it's not possible to manually change it through software/app.
Day/night switching function relies on a photo-resistor which changes resistor's value according to light (lux).
Some reasons:
1. Malfunction or defective of hardware (example losing cable connection between IR board and camera module), or IR board is defective.
Solution: disassemble camera to check if cable loses connection, replace defective IR board.

2. Wrong installation angle, for example camera is installed near light source.
Solution: relocate your camera, place it to a different location.

Back