Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gettings guests connected to my camera

Jay

Reaction score
Hi, I am not very literate about internet protocols etc. I use the Yoosee P2P camera to keep an eye on my terminally ill wife while I am at work. I have read the camera can be used by 5 people. I would like to make it possible for her sister living 500 miles away to watch and talked to her over the camera. I have set up a visitor password.
Is there anybody who would like to post here (step by step) what should her sister do now? What IP address atc. should I sent to her to make it possible to use the camera?

I wish YooSee would make a video or easy to understand guide as to how to do it, because no doubt there are lots of people who wants to do the same.

Thanks

1. After created a guest password, simply offering the device ID (7 digit number) and the guest number to the people who wanna watch the video.

2. People wanna watch the video show download and install the Yoosee App. Then, create a Yoosee account and login to use the App.

3. They can tap [+] > [Add online device], then enter given device ID and guest password to add the camera.
IMG_0949.png

Thank you very much admin. I haven't tried for visitors yet. But your camera and the way it works is very good!

I can change the admin password, but i cant change guess password and is still 123, how can i change the guess password?

Back