Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee on android to control a wireless phone door wifi

Anonymous

Reaction score
Hello I'm from Brazil. I'm using Yoosee on android to control a wireless phone door wifi. Everything is working fine however, the application only receives calls from the door phone when I am with the android open. If I have the android on the lock screen, I get only a vibrating touch but the ring does not appear ringing, it does not ring and does not turn on the screen with pop up. Do you have any special settings to open pop up when the buzzer is triggered?? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Message in Portuguese. Translated by Google Translator Olá Eu sou do Brasil. Estou usando o Yoosee no android para controlar um door phone wireless wifi. Tudo esta funcionando bem porém, o aplicativo somente recebe chamadas do door phone quando estou com o android aberto. Se eu estiver com o android na tela de bloqueio, recebo somente um toque de vibração mas não aparece a campainha tocando ou seja, não toca e não acende a tela com o pop up. Tem alguma cofiguração especial para que abra o pop up quando a campainha é acionada?

Back