Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Failure in recording

jojo

Reaction score
Bought this camera 3 weeks back, a SD card has been inserted, i still cant figure out how recording has to be set up as i tried all options ,still previous days movements not recorded.. :-(
Pls help me.Tq

I think we need a little more information about this.
But anyway, the recording is automatic when you click DEFENSE button, so alarm is armed. You also receive notification in app and on e-mail, if you choose to have this.

But there was another option of recording in Yoosee app. This was recording only ON MOVEMENT without DEFENSE button ON. For me this was great feature, because it was recording EVERYTHING, but only ON MOVEMENT, to save SD card space.
But this is no longer working in latest version of Yoosee software.
I was writing to developers about this, and they said they will maybe put this feature back.

I think we should write to them as much as possible, to add this feature back!

But if this is not a problem in your case, tell us more information.

how to access what is recorded on the card without removing the card from the camera!?????

You open Yoosee, and on the first page, where you have ALL DEVICES, you click PLAYBACK under the camera you want to see files.

I think we need a little more information about this.
But anyway, the recording is automatic when you click DEFENSE button, so alarm is armed. You also receive notification in app and on e-mail, if you choose to have this.

But there was another option of recording in Yoosee app. This was recording only ON MOVEMENT without DEFENSE button ON. For me this was great feature, because it was recording EVERYTHING, but only ON MOVEMENT, to save SD card space.
But this is no longer working in latest version of Yoosee software.
I was writing to developers about this, and they said they will maybe put this feature back.

I think we should write to them as much as possible, to add this feature back!

But if this is not a problem in your case, tell us more information.[/Q

Back