Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to get the cameras to connect WiFi?

Anonymous

Reaction score
I have 2 yousee cameras and have replaced my router. I have pressed the reset button on cameras but there are no barcodes on the cameras to scan. I have tried to enter the camera Id, name and password and my iPhone is connected to the network but I connect get the cameras to connect. Can you advise please. Regards Steve.

If there is no QR code label on the camera, this means you can not add the camera via scanning the QR code. You can setup the camera by these two methods:
1. Running the Ethernet cable to connect the camera to the router, and your smartphone connects to the router via WiFi too.
Then running the App, the App should automatically discover the cameras, just click"Found 1 New Device", you can add it.
2. Running the App, click "+" on the App, then select "SmartLink" to setup camera's WiFi.
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/1/

If there is no QR code label on the camera, this means you can not add the camera via scanning the QR code. You can setup the camera by these two methods:
1. Running the Ethernet cable to connect the camera to the router, and your smartphone connects to the router via WiFi too.
Then running the App, the App should automatically discover the cameras, just click"Found 1 New Device", you can add it.
2. Running the App, click "+" on the App, then select "SmartLink" to setup camera's WiFi.
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/1/

Previously, I could connect to the camera by specifying an ID and password. After the updates, this possibility disappeared. I can’t connect my phone to the camera because I’m in a different city. How to connect the camera to the phone?

Connect your camera to a Wi-Fi network
Turn on your VR camera.
Check if your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi.
On your Android phone, open the VR180 app .
If you haven't already, connect your camera to the app.
Tap More. Settings.
Choose the camera you want to connect.
Tap Connect to WiFi.
Select your Wi-Fi network.

Back