Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to delete WiFi credentials?

cyablo

Reaction score
Hi,

im using two 720p bullet Cameras. The Cam's were connected via WiFi before, but now are hardwired via Ethernet. Although I removed the Cameras from the Yoosee App AND did a reset, the Cam's are still trying to get into my WiFi every second, flooding my logs (I have excluded them from my WiFi via MAC) Filter.

Why do they have still have the WiFi Password stored although I did a reset and removed the Cam's from the Yoosee App? Why they're trying to login via WiFi if they are wired via Ethernet at all???

How can I remove the WiFi Credentials and stop the Cam's from hammering my AccessPoint's?

Last edited:
I did reset the cams multiple times, removed them from the yoosee app, uninstalled the yoosee app from my phone, blocked them from internet and even dns... but they STILL keep coming back, trying to login to my WiFi. WTF!?!?! How can I remove my Wifi credentials from this cams?

No. it doesn't, at least not permanently. I tried multiple times, the cameras always start tyring to log in again after some time.

Please, add an option to forget wifi password. I have two wifi networks and my camera sometimes connects to the weaker one with weaker signal. That creates gaps in the recordings.
In app there is no option to block network or forget password.

Using restart means we need to setup everything once again? It brings camera to factory defaults? That’s very inconvenient.
Yoosee app could have a ‘forget wifi’ option e.g. by long pressing a wifi station (in a screen where we connect to wifi stations).
Android already has that option when we choose a wifi connection.

Back