Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2018 GOOD smart doorbell to be recommended

account123

Reaction score
Highly recommended smart doorbell which uses Yoosee app, if you own a yoosee camera or you're satisfied with yoosee app, you should try this product. The product stands out among other similar product in market because of reasons as below:
1. Modern, sleek design which easy blend into decoration of house/office.
2. Best value for price, affordable price.
3. High image quality can record video 24 hours.
4. Non-battery operated (Believe me, you should not try/use battery powered smart doorbell)
5. Power over Ethernet to provide you simpler yet reliable connection
6. RFID function, you're able to unlock door through swiping RFID tags
7. Door Exit, you're able to unlock door by pressing door exit switch
8. Easy integration with access control sys.
SD-M3_2.jpg

Regarding to number 4, I conclude this according to my own experience for battery-powered smart doorbell. Apparently, the experience is BAD. In order to save battery, they typically only provides video on demand. generally battery powered doorbell is offline without any operation to save energy, it's only online when you need to watch video or someone presses doorbell, therefore it only supports motion detection video recording mode, can not record video 24 hours a day, or it doesn't even can connect with IP video surveillance system for example NVR to be part of video surveillance system.

Active only when you need it to be sounds a great, because it saves energy. However it compromises stability, sometimes you can't receive push notification alerts when someone presses the doorbell, or even worse you can't even wake it up (let to be online).

Back