Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iOS and Android multiple push devices and have different settings

Eelco Schreurs

Reaction score
First of all let me explain what i want to achieve:

I have a KW02C intercom and try to configure Yoosee with multiple smartphones to receive push notifications and also open the door with all the smart devices. I will only use a LAN cable no smart AP connection what so ever.

What does not work?:
I cannot add multiple users and push accounts because settings are different on iOS and Android version of Yoosee App.

What have i already tried?:
On every attempt i did a reset on the KW02C.

first attempt (starting with iOS device):
-reset KW02C
- installed iOS app (Yoosee version: V00.46.04.00)
- Clicked + sign
- Add new device
- found a deviceID in the list
- clicked the deviceID
- waiting for configuring... (binding) !! no password prompt (for example to set initial device password)
- binding success (give device a name)

So far so good. but now When i go to Security Settings: i only see option: "RTSP password"
(no admin password and/or visitor password) (not good!)

Next i want to add second smartphone device.
- installed Android App (Yoosee version: 00.46.00.26, from play store) also tried (00.46.00.31 from yoossee.co)
- open yoosee app and click + sign
- Add online device
- use correct Device ID. password wrong!!! (i tried 123, 1234, 123456, 888888 none of them worked)

so now i try via another way "share device" option.
- on iOS phone press the share icon on right upper corner on "All devices" page.
- scan QR code with android phone.
- android has added "From sharing" device.
- no option to UNLOCK however... (problem 2)

second attempt (starting with android device):
- reset KW02C
- open Yoosee app. and remove all devices
- add new device
- .... binding is succesful but also now no question to enter initial password.
- in settings --> security Settings there are only 2 options: "RTSP password" and "Share unlock permission"
- I can use QR code to share device with iOS but no option to unlock. (key is not visible)

So it looks like when starting from iOS it's missing some features and menu options. And Android has some missing features as well.

A few months back i was able to use a password to add my intercom to multiple smartphones but now not anymore because they removed the initial password feature...

I had to reset now because the push notification where not received by all the devices (2x Honor 6X, 1x iPhone 6S)
All phones had registered an own emailaccount and there where 3 push accounts in the List (in the settings --> alarm settings -> alarm push account)
So that's problem 3! (multiple push accounts don't work)

Sometimes 2 devices go off, sometimes only one, and sometimes none. So not reliable.

Now i cannot connect those 3 different user emailaccount to my intercom anymore because i don't know the password...

Well, other users can not add this device by using device ID and password.
The reason is after complete setup of camera, the app will automatically generate a random password (which can be not found by users).

If other users need to add the device, users need to use shared link.
Here is info about shared link: https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/275/

Just trying this for the first time and seeing the same thing as you reported here. It is very frustrating and greatly limits the use of the entire solution !!

Back