Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee camera can not recognize TF/microSD card

Anonymous

Reaction score
After last firmware update (ver 14.0.0.91) my camera does not recognize micro sd card. Before they worked properly. My camera id's are 246***** and 4012****,both cameras are H.view TV-CA4810 model. How can I fix this problem? I have changed sd cards and they work on my laptop but not in camera. If i try playback , i got error message :no storage has been inserted in your... If I try format sd card I got error format failed. Please send instructions hox to fix that to my email Best Regards Carl S. Finland

Me too facing the same problem : With the last firmware update (ver 14.0.0.91) my camera does not recognize micro sd card . I 'm getting error message :no storage has been inserted in your...
Please send instructions to fix this issue

Still no answers?? I need the fixed asap.
That's why it's best to go with name brands. :-(

I have the same problem with a 8GB SD card, camera does not recognize micro sd card. I 'm getting error message :no storage TF card has been inserted in your...can someone help me?

what program are you using to format the sdcard?
I put the sd into PC and right click -> format
but I format the SD directly on Yoosee but motion detection will not record.
The firmware of the cam is the 25.00.00.13

If the partition is over 32gb. I typically use a bit of third party software from ridgecrop that does the same thing but handles larger partitions. It handles the format as fat32 which is what the cards need to be formatted as

If the partition is over 32gb. I typically use a bit of third party software from ridgecrop that does the same thing but handles larger partitions. It handles the format as fat32 which is what the cards need to be formatted as
yes, I format the sd card on FAT32, but I think that the problem is about firmware, because motion detecion don't record anything

That is a firmware issue. I switched mine to record 24/7 until they get it fixed.

So I have 33 cameras installed, but in different places, added by areas within cms on PC several areas, but on leaving the PC screen is not saved. But there is no moonlight to save and then what to do.

This is a problem with CMS. Its been that way since the beginning. I too would like to see it save the format I set all up, but that isn't the case. You can write to their support and suggest that as a new option on the next version. I'm sure there are others out there wanting the same

I buy Yoosee camera BESDER 6024PW-JW201 1080P.
Camera can not recognize TF/microSD card.
In Yoosee App I updated the camera’s firmware to latest 13.1.1.32.
But the problem has not disappeared.

After reading the latest forum topics, I saw that a possible solution to the problem - is downgrade camera’s firmware.

www.gwell.cc contains several different versions of the firmware for different processors/chipsets.
>The latest IPC firmware of Grain Media solutions(8M) [v21.00.00.26]
>The latest IPC firmware of Grain Media solutions(16M) [v14.00.00.77]
>The latest IPC firmware of Hisicicon solutions [v13.0.0.99]

What type/model of chipset I have? What firmware should I use??? (I attach a photo of my chipset)
— And where can I get old versions firmware, besides shop.yooseecamera.com???
(because after purchasing the program, I did not get access to download)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gZyufpiejta3F2N1_9JCZbxIernTTO8f
img (2).jpg img (3).jpg img (4).jpg

Last edited:
My Linksys router frequency is 5GHz wireless band, my Yoosee IP camera can not receive any image, what should i do?

Last edited:
Back