Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee camera Prompts that "Device is online already.", but the App connection failed."

Anonymous

Reaction score
1. Make sure that the WiFi network can connect to the Internet steadily. Confirmation method: After connecting the mobile phone to the WIFI, close the 4G network and open the web page to see if the Internet can be accessed normally.

2. Restart the router and device.

3. Reset the device and re-add the device.

4. If the problem still exists, please send the device ID(check the bottom or back label of the device), APP version number, and operation process description to the customer service team.

My cam is not registering. The device ID: 8998181 App version: 00.46.00.39 and I'm trying doing the register. I can connect to the WiFi but not the 3rd step

Can you explain in more detail what the problem is? I'm not sure from the top post if thats from yours still or an old one?

Locate the RESET button on the camera. NOTE:
Use a pointed object (like a ballpoint pen) to press and holdthe RESET button for 2-3 seconds.
After 2-3 seconds has elapsed, release the RESET button.
After the camera reboots, the time and date settings menu willbe displayed.

Locate the RESET button on the camera. NOTE:
Use a pointed object (like a ballpoint pen) to press and holdthe RESET button for 2-3 seconds.
After 2-3 seconds has elapsed, release the RESET button.
After the camera reboots, the time and date settings menu willbe displayed.
Where is the reset button??????

Back