Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When monitoring the camera, it prompts "Network Busy" or "Configuration failed".

Anonymous

Reaction score
1. If the device is connected via WIFI, make sure the distance from the router is within 10 meters. A wall or other partition between the device and the router can affect the connection success rate.

2. Ensure that the device's network upstream speed reaches 50 KB/s, and there are no other devices or applications that occupy bandwidth;
3. Ensure that the downlink speed of the network where the mobile phone is located reaches 50 KB/s.
4. Confirm that the APP and device firmware have been upgraded to the latest version.
5. If the problem persists, please provide the error message screenshot, device ID (bottom or back sticker on the device), APP version number, location of the region, network operator name, operation process, and other information to the customer service team.
6. Our equipment currently does not support IPv6 networks. If it is confirmed that it is a pure IPv6 environment, please replace the network environment.

Hello, how to send to the customer service team a message with the problem "Network is busy"?

hello... i got an problem with the error code 30102004 and 30102001. the camera has allways worked without any problem but 2 months back the camera gives this errors. it seems that the server (not at my home) is got to many camera's and cant work that many of data. i tryed to reset the camera but i got the same problem! a friend of my got the same camera same app and he tolt me the same story... 2 months back he got the same problem just like me. so i know that it is not my configuration or network that is fails. please help me to restore the problem for me and my friend and all other users. please dont say it is very rondom error that my netwerk got problems.

friendly greatings Brandon

Back