Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Motion Detection False Alarm

Anonymous

Reaction score
1. Excluding external interference factors, the operation is as follows:

A. Motion detection false alarm: Check if there are moving objects, floating scraps of paper, branches blown by the wind or changes in light before the device.

B. Sensor false alarms (door sensor, smoke sensor, etc.): Check whether the sensor is abnormal, such as loose or damaged.

2. If there is still a false alarm after troubleshooting external interference, Please turn off the alarm for a while, then turn it on again.

3. if there is still a false alarm, you can feedback the device ID and APP ID, fault description and other information to the customer service person.

In my case:

A. no moving objects, paper, branches, or lights changing since one of the camera is in a room with 30% indirect natural light.
B. Yes, I have a lot of wireless sensors inside but the camera doesnt recognize them. In the yoosee app, when I try to add a wireless senzor (door senzor) I get a No supported device message so why should they interfere??
2. already done that. there is no improvement. also, I tried to change the sensitivity on the motion sensor and it has the same problems.
3. Already done that and 3 times I got the answer that the camera is Fine.

I have 3 problems with this camera, problems that have been made by the developers.
a. Motion detect deactivated (works only if Defence mode is ON)
b. A lot of false alarms when the Motion Detect is ON
c. Problems accesing the cameras from the CMS client software because of the Password changing somehow by itself...

A lot of people bought these cameras knowing it does some things and, after the first update we realize that these cameras are useless things that just consume electricity...

I ended up using AI to solve my false motion alerts from my security cameras and made it available for anyone to use [Link removed]. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back