Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee Windows PC Software CMSClient 1.00.00.47

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yoosee is so proud to release 1.00.00.47 version CMSClient software. The software is compatible with Windows XP/7/9/10 computers, allowing users to watch live streams through PCs anywhere anytime. The software can support local cameras and WAN/Internet cameras.

New version has added new features as below:
1. Add login via phone number, email, ID.
2. Sync device list of your yoosee account.
3. Support receiving shared link.
4. Support playback permission management.

Last edited:
using the link above , I downloaded it and unzipped files when I go to install it brings up Error. I had it working a week ago then a lock started showing on my screen, some got into my camera, so I reset camera to default and uninstalled cms client to start from scratch, know I can't get cms client back on my computer. and on my Ironman robot IP camera it says wont support network connection. I also sent a share link to my email to try that way but it wont do anything, doesn't help when everything's Chinese, if you're gonna sell to other country's like Canada it'd be nice to be able to read it. when we send instructions it's multi languages. I even contacted the site I purchase cam from and still waiting for them to send the link to help. Not happy, I want to purchase more but what's the point when I can not even get this one to work... I have it to monitor my sons seizures and cant with this problem....

Back