Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cannot access the camera after firmware upgrade

Arief K

Reaction score
I just bought the Wireless IP CCTV Cam, finished the config and the last thing I did is upgrading the firmware. But the camera became unaccessible afterwards. The error message is "The network is busy, please try again later (30102004).
I tried the steps on this thread: https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/636/ but no luck. The IPC cannot detect my cam neither with reseting with the firmware file on SD. Is there anyway to make this camera useful again? Please Help.

Regards,

Arief K

Hi. I'm having the same or similar problem with all this. Have two cameras and usually it have been enough just to restart them to get them back online and that's frustrating that it has to be done so often. Now all of a sudden they will not go online and I can't access them through the Yoosee Ap. I resetted them both and connected to them from scratch 2 days ago and they came online, notification of motion detect came for just one day and then they are both offline or the error prompts: The network is busy, please try again later(3012004). I've tried both to have my phone on the same WiFi, mobile data or other WiFi but still not working. For sure there is DHCP service on my router and the cameras are not on manual IP. It seems like the service is not working.

Back