Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's default password for CMSClient software?

Hi there,
The account information for CMSClient software:
Remote version: your registered account used to login Yoosee App. However, we highly recommend you to register a new account to specifically use for the software.
Local version: admin, password is empty (no password).

per the yoosee news releases on this web page, the cmsclient is supposed to be version 1.0.0.37
the download link on this web page (and google download link) only provides version 1.0.0.32
where is the link for cmsclient 1.0.0.37

Thanks for that Jennifer yeh the CMS is great on my win10 PC on the LAN and VLC(video software) using RTSP connection works as well locally
What i actually want to do is use something like the CSM client on my PC in Spain and control my camera in the USA.
Can you tell me what ports the camera is working on so i can configure my local router to make it visible across the internet.

per the yoosee news releases on this web page, the cmsclient is supposed to be version 1.0.0.37
the download link on this web page (and google download link) only provides version 1.0.0.32
where is the link for cmsclient 1.0.0.37
Hi there,
Actually, the CMSClient software has been upgraded to 1.0.0.41 version.
To download the latest CMSClient software: http://tinyurl.com/zzfkn85

I have installed the CMSClient software. The camera was connected to a wifi router with an Ethernet CABLE
I was able to see the camera with the CMSCLient software
However, I CANNOT find how to set the camera WIFI settings with CMSClient.<br>How do you set the Camera WIFI settings (SSID, password) with CMSClient? (the "IPC Config" screen only allows setting the static IP address, subnet, gateway,DNS
I do NOT own a smart phone.
thank you.

Back